A training object should last at least 5 to 10 years and sometimes even longer. It is therefore important to ensure proper maintenance to be able to use the training object with confidence for many years to come.
Maintenance & service for safety
After a project has been successfully completed, there is the need for regular maintenance of these objects. Of course, you can do the standard maintenance schedules yourself, but it is advisable to have your objects checked annually by a professional service partner.
Naturally, you can also rely on SAPHIRE for this service and repair work. A strong team of motivated and skilled employees works on your object to perfection. Each mechanic is equipped with a mobile workshop with which small to medium-sized repairs can easily be carried out on location. Maintenance is carried out according to the checklist that has been drawn up, which includes the functional test. The checklist describes the actions during the service. During the service, the mechanic goes through this list. Whether the action was carried out is indicated for each point (X). Some actions are not always applicable (-). The next item on the checklist is the condition of the inspected component. The summary of the checklist is read through with the client, and all details are highlighted in the summary. Any necessary actions can be initiated in consultation with the client.
- In principle, faults can be reported on working days from 7.30 a.m. to 9 p.m. You are then put in contact with one of our service employees. You will then be put in contact with one of our service employees.
- When a malfunction occurs, the client will first be assisted by telephone to solve the problem.
- If the malfunction cannot be solved by telephone, a technician will visit you.
- If the fault cannot be solved immediately by the mechanic (due to parts not being available), the mechanic will carry out a temporary solution.
- When the parts to solve the malfunction are available, the service engineer will make an appointment with the operations manager to carry out the solution work.
In addition to service and repairs to SAPHIRE objects, you can also contact us for work on other fire training objects. Please contact us via our telephone number or send an email.
Do you have a training need, but is it not yet entirely clear which training object is required? SAPHIRE-CTC helps…
The correct translation of the client’s needs into a design is necessary for a good result. By means of Design…
Most of the construction takes place under our own roof. With two production halls and a large outdoor area where…
A training object should last at least 5 to 10 years and sometimes even longer. It is therefore important to…