This is a privacy statement of SAPHIRE-CTC, established in Maassluis and registered in the trade register of the Chamber of Commerce under number 24382271.
This privacy statement describes which personal data we process, the purposes for which these personal data are used and the measures we have taken to ensure that the processing is lawful, proper and transparent, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
In all cases, we comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act. Information about the Dutch Data Protection Authority can be found here.
2 WAYS OF OBTAINING (PERSONAL) DATA
We process (potentially) the following data from you if you:
- Contact us via the contact form;
- Apply for a job with us;
- Get in touch or have contact with us in any other way than through a job application or the contact form.
3 TYPE OF (PERSONAL) DATA
At SAPHIRE-CTC we process the following data. Depending on the purpose of the service requested, this concerns the following personal data in total:
- Initials, first name and surname;
- Address data;
- Company data;
- Job details;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Date of birth and gender;
- Curriculum vitae (if you are applying for a job with us);
- Nationality, BSN number, ID card, work permit, bank details (if you will be working for SAPHIRE-CTC).
In addition, we obtain data on:
- Which device you use;
- Which operating system you use;
- Which browser you use;
- Through which medium you arrived at our website;
- Through which pages you leave our website;
- What interaction you have with our website, such as clicks, which pages you visit, in what order and how long you stay on a page.
4 GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics but have made the information measured by it completely anonymous. Your IP address is anonymised by default. We do not create profiles based on user behaviour for marketing purposes, nor do we track your data across multiple devices.
5 PURPOSE (PERSONAL) DATA
Within SAPHIRE-CTC we process various (personal) data for the following reasons:
- To contact or maintain contact, for example if you have applied for a job with us or if we have worked with you;
- Improve our services;
- Optimise the website;
- Internal administration;
- For analysis and marketing purposes;
- To be able to enter into an agreement with a supplier, client and/or service provider.
6 STORAGE PERIODS
We never keep data longer than is necessary for the processing purposes or that we are legally obliged to do so. In other words, we keep the data for as long as it is necessary to perform the requested services and to fulfil the agreements. Exceptions to this are the data that we have to keep for longer because we are obliged to do so by law.
7 INFORMATION, AMENDMENT, CORRECTION, ERASURE, TRANSFER AND OBJECTION
If you would like information about your data or would like to change it, please contact us at +31 181 47 37 33 and/or email@example.com:
- Request more information on how we process your/your organisation’s personal data;
- Ask questions with regard to this privacy declaration;
- Obtain access to the personal data that we process with regard to you/your organisation;
- Have adjustments made, have data removed or have data transferred;
- Object to the use of certain data.
8 SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We will only use your data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement and will take appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure this data.
9 THIRD PARTIES
We may provide data to third parties as necessary to perform a service or fulfil an agreement. If this has no logical connection to the earlier acquisition of the data, we will ask your permission for this.
10 CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT
It is possible that this statement will be amended in the future. We therefore recommend consulting this privacy statement regularly.
11 COOKIE NOTIFICATION
To improve our services and marketing, cookies are used on our site. By using this website, you agree to this.